Asheville is such a fun city! Nestled in the mountains, it is filled with so much natural beauty. There is also a growing food scene in the city particularly exciting if you are into the natural, farm-to-table vibe. My boyfriend and I were long distance for about a year when he was living in Asheville and I was living in Nashville. Here are some of the highlights of Asheville!
- Go brewery hopping! Hi-wire, Sierra Nevada, New Belgium, Funkatorium for the sour program
- Drink champagne at the Battery Park Book Exchange
- Grab a margarita on bartaco’s patio
- Chase waterfalls
- Look at the mountains from Skybar
- Go to brunch – my faves are Biscuit Head, Homegrown, Posana, Over easy, King Daddy’s
- Go to a show at the Orange Peel
- Hit up the late night bars – Sovereign Remedies for a classy experience, Ben’s Tune-up for a more low key, Tiger Mountain for dancing, Twisted Laurel, and MG Road
- Visit the Biltmore winery
- Watch the sunset from the sunset terrace at grove park inn
EXTRA! Monday night – half price oysters, cocktails and an amazing burger at Bull & Beggar.