1. Saint Anejo for New Year’s Day brunch. I always love eggs Benedict and this was was very yummy.
2. Frothy Monkey
3. Shake Shack – delicious little burgers and milkshakes.
4. Wicked Weed bar at Bridgestone – this was during Monster Jam watching loud Monster trucks competing against each other.
6. Kid Rock’s Big Ass Honky Tonk – I had giant nachos and Brian had a big ass hot dog.
7. Frisky Frog’s
8. Kung Fu Saloon
9. Kayne Prime – Such an incredible dinner! We had steak and seafood and wine and every sip and bite was delicious.
11. Dolce Vita
12. The Jam – a tea latte from my favorite coffee shop!
14. Black Rabbit – book club eats.
16. Stay Golden – this was the location in East Nashville. We loved the smoked trout tartine and coffee cocktails. My friend is the head chef and we were super impressed by this place.
17. Walden – I attended a networking event that was held at this bar in east Nashville. The bartender told me to try his new rosé cocktail and I loved it.
18. Slider House – First stop on the hot chicken week tour.
19. Green Hills Grille – Another hot chicken week special. This came with bleu cheese and I forgot to switch it to ranch. At first I was worried it wouldn’t be good but all the flavors blended so well together!
20. Germantown Pub – Hot chicken nachos.
21. Mafioza’s – This was the night that Brian and I got engaged!!! Mafioza’s will always hold a special place in our hearts.
22. True Foods – Our friends gave us some champagne to celebrate our new engagement!
23. Corner Pub
24. Marsh House – some delicious seafood! It was just a quick happy hour trip so I want to go back for a full meal soon.
25. Winner’s – Whiskey Jam
26. Hattie B’s – Classic hot chicken.
27. The Ainsworth – Mac and cheese fries. I thought it would be fries with mac and cheese as a topping but it was slightly different.
28. Hopsmith – giant nachos are obviously one of my favorite foods.
29. Royal Boba Tea – Part of hot chicken weeks with boba tea on the side.
30. 51 North Taproom – hot chicken tacos as part of Hot Chicken Week.
31. The Nations Bar & Grill – A hot chicken sandwich as part of hot chicken week.
32. The Back Corner – The 5th & Taylor employee party!
35. The Southern – very incredible oysters! We sat at the bar right where they shuck the oysters and got a few extra on the house.
36. Kid Rock’s Big Ass Honky Tonk – Celebrated our friend DJ’s birthday!
37. Tin Roof
38. Whiskey Row
39. Red Bicycle – love their coffee!
40. Dave & Buster’s – this was for the bartaco holiday party. I got this ridiculous drink that lit up.
41. 5th & Taylor – At this point I had given notice that I was leaving the restaurant and wanted to use my discount before I left. We got so much food! Pork, beer can chicken, sausage cheddar biscuits, arugula salad, mashed potatoes and lamb.
42. The Green Pheasant – A great new asian fusion place downtown. I tried two new types of fish – walu and moonfish.
44. Tin Roof – I kept trying to get a picture of us showing off my ring but the lighting was bad and Brian wouldn’t stand still.
45. Jason Aldean’s
46. Mafioza’s – Still trying to get a ring shot.
47. Taco Bell
48. Box – coffee on a snowy day.
49. 5th & Taylor – Another trip to 5th with different friends. This time we got the lamb, mixed grill and golden tile fish.
50. No Baked – edible cookie dough and wine for Galentine’s Day.
51. Barcelona – another successful book club meeting with delicious food and drinks!
52. Pancake Pantry – Brian and I are obsessed with their croissant breakfast sandwich.
53. Papa John’s – We were going to go out to dinner buy played uno for so long and ended up just staying in instead.
54. Bartaco – The oyster secret taco was back for a week and it is one of my faves.
55. Stay Golden – Valentine’s Day/Anniversary breakfast with my fiancé.
57. Bourbon Sky – This bar on the rooftop of the Jw Marriott is so cool!
60. Baja Sexto – nachooooossss!!
62. Tansuo – another networking event where I met some cool people!
64. Bakersfield – celebrating National Margarita Day early!
65. Bartaco – National Margarita Day!!
A pretty ridiculous amount of restaurants for less than two months! A lot of really good food though. Brian and I are starting a cleanse soon so we will be chilling out on eating out as much. Cheers to good food and adventure.